As a child I was always wandering beaches and Bush tracks, collecting rocks and shells and anything pretty. Stashing them away with hoards of craft supplies and treasures. A constant urge to create kept me on the look out for supplies and ideas.
Not too long ago while sorting through boxes of treasures at my parents house I came across these tiny shells. I would of picked them up as a child, admired their perfect details and stashed them away with the thought "I'll make something with those".. so fast forward 20 odd years and here they are! Cast in solid sterling silver and teamed with 18ct yellow gold, apatite gems and black diamonds. My tribute to that little wandering girl, always collecting, crafting and dreaming. The Mermaid Earrings.
- Real sea shells cast in solid silver with a black patina finish.
- Sterling silver shield frames with 18ct gold beading
- Apatite gems bezel set in 18ct gold
- Black diamonds star set into handmade shepherd's hooks
- 100% hand made and unique
- One of a kind design
- Made and designed in Sydney Australia
- Ready to ship in 2 working days.