Diamond Head Knotted Snake Ring
The ancients around the world regarded the snake as a symbol of life change and longevity. Snakes have a deep connection with the earth, the underworld and the heavens. As a spirit animal snakes represent healing, transformation and re-birth.
The knotted snake ring is hand made by twisting and curving sterling silver wire. Each snake I create is unique and one of a kind. Snake rings all have a hand carved and sculpted head with its own personal characteristics, this particular ring is complete with a delicate 9ct yellow gold tongue. The body of the snake twists and turns knotting itself, its finished with a black patina in shadowed areas.
Please be aware that snake rings are a rustic finish, bearing the marks of hand making, each has its own soul, personality and imperfections. Making each piece extra special.
- Finger size P (US 7.5) *sorry no resizing, please email for custom made rings*
- Weight = Approximately 6 grams
- Snake body is 2mm round sterling silver, tongue is made of 9ct yellow gold
- Snake coils up or down the finger to a length of approx 24mm
- Black patina finish
- Hand made and one of a kind
- Ready to ship in 2 work working days