Arch Ladder Pendant - Aquamarine
Large Arch Ladder Pendant
Celestial Ladder designs are inspired by ancient cultures, artefacts dug from the ground and found in tombs that mystify current man. Once worn by people with a true love, appreciation and knowledge of the night sky. Each carries different gemstones in their arches, embodying unique power and meaning.
This particular large Arch ladder pendant is entirely made of silver. Dozens of hand hammered fine silver tassles hang from the bottom rung, still showing the marks of the manufacturing process. The hammered tone makes them sparkle in the light. Inside the arch is tumbled aquamarine beads. Aquamarine is known as 'the treasure of mermaids' its watery blue is calming and believed to be a stone of eternal youth and hapiness.
- Hand made using sterling silver and fine 999 silver
- Tumbled natural aquamarine beads
- Length of pendant from top of bail to the tip of the longest tassle approx 69mm
- Width at the widest part approx 32mm
- Weight approx 13.92 grams (Pendant only)
- Sold on a heavy cable chain
- Chain length approx 56cm at the longest, clasp can be linked anywhere on the chain to adjust length.
- Chain weight 9.68 grams
- Hand made in Sydney Australia
- Ready to ship in 3 working days