Arrow Ladder Pendant - Turquoise
Arrow Ladder Pendant
Turquoise is a protective stone that has been used for thousands of years. It was used as a protective shield for ancient warriors heading out to battle. Used in ceremonial masks and items used in battle by the Aztecs, they believed the bright blue turquoise stone could provide personal protection against negative forces.
The Arrow Ladder is a modern protective amulet, carrying carefully hand shapped turquoise, threaded along gold wires, scattered with hand made gold beads.
All the ladder designs are inspired by ancient cultures, their beliefs and traditions.
- Carefully hand shaped natural turquoise beads
- Sterling silver Arrow frame
- 9ct yellow gold wire threads through the piece, with hand made 9ct yellow gold beads scattered throughout.
- 3 links secure the pendant to the chain - 2 x sterling silver and 1 x 9ct yellow gold
- Pendant length from top of the link to the point of the arrow approx 5cm
- Width at the widest part approx 22 mm
- Weight of pendant only approx 5.14 grams
- Sold on 50 cm elongated cable chain
- Hand made in Sydney Australia
- Ready to ship in 3 working days