Celestial Ladder Earring - Kyanite
Celestial Ladder Earrings
A symbolic ladder from the earth to the heavens. 'Ladder' earrings are inspired by ancient cultures, artefacts dug from the ground and found in tombs that mystify current man. Once worn by people with a true love, appreciation and knowledge of the night sky. Each carries different gemstones in their arches, embodying unique power and meaning.
The first of a series of unique ladder designs, these earrings are entirely handmade. Each arch is hand shaped, drilled and threaded with 18ct Yellow gold and rough Kyanite chips. The studs are solid 18ct freeform ovals, hand hammered into a unique textured disc. The tassels that hang from the base are tediously hammered to thin sheet drops, created using the same technique used by the ancients.
Kyanite neither accumulates nor retains negative energy. Wearing kyanite is useful in developing intuitive and psychic abilities. It is also believed to help one connect to higher spiritual realms and connect with spirit guides for better guidance.
- Entirely hand made in Sydney Australia
- Arches made of solid sterling silver
- Studs and butterflies made of solid 18ct yellow gold
- Wire threaded through beads made of solid 18 yellow gold
- Tassels hand hammered and formed from 18ct yellow gold
- Beads are rough natural kyanite chips
- 3 links connect the arch to the stud, 2 sterling silver and one 18ct yellow gold
- Weight = approx. 7.5grams each excluding butterflies
- Length = approx. 6cm long
- Please allow 1 week for shipping