Celestial Ladder Earrings - Labradorite
Celestial Ladder Earrings
A symbolic ladder from the earth to the heavens. 'Ladder' earrings are inspired by ancient cultures, artefacts dug from the ground and found in tombs that mystify current man. Once worn by people with a true love, appreciation and knowledge of the night sky. Each carries different gemstones in their arches, embodying unique power and meaning.
The unique design of these earrings is tediously constructed by hand. Each arch is hand shaped, drilled and threaded with fine silver and sparkling labradorite faceted beads. The studs are sterling silver, hand hammered into a triangular shape and plated with black rhodium. The tassels that hang from the base are fine silver tediously hammered to thin sheet drops, created using the same technique used by the ancients. Then plated in black rhodium with a hammered texture, they have a shiny black metalic finish.
Labradorite is sometimes known as a Stone of Magic, a crystal of shamans, diviners, healers. It is a useful stone for self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening one's own awareness of inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities.
- Entirely hand made in Sydney Australia
- Entirely made of solid sterling silver and 999 fine silver.
- Studs, butterflies and tassles plated in black rbondium.
- Beads are faceted labradorite
- Weight = approx. 5.5 grams each
- Width at widest point = approx. 13mm
- Length = approx. 6cm long
- Please allow 1 week for shipping