Celestial Ladder Earrings - Peruvian Opal
Celestial Ladder Earrings
A symbolic ladder from the earth to the heavens. 'Ladder' earrings are inspired by ancient cultures, artefacts dug from the ground and found in tombs that mystify current man. Once worn by people with a true love, appreciation and knowledge of the night sky. Each carries different gemstones in their arches, embodying unique power and meaning.
The unique design of these earrings is tediously constructed by hand. Each arch is hand shaped, drilled and threaded with 9ct yellow gold and sparkling peruvian opal faceted beads. Each earring has 3 hand made 9ct yellow gold beads scattered through the opal. The studs are solid 9ct yellow gold, hand hammered into a unique mountain shape. The tassels that hang from the base are tediously hammered to thin sheet drops, created using the same technique used by the ancients.
Peruvian Opal has a soft and soothing energy. Softening the effects of stress on your body, mind and spirit, encouraging balance and harmony in your life.
Peruvian Opal will help you get the tension out of your body, clearing the unnecessary thoughts in your head allowing creative ideas to flow freely.
- Entirely hand made in Sydney Australia
- Arches made of solid sterling silver
- Studs made of solid 9ct yellow gold
- 9ct yellow gold Butterflies secure the stud to the lobe
- Wire threaded through beads made of solid 9ct yellow gold
- Tassels hand hammered and formed from 9ct yellow gold
- Beads are faceted peruvian opal
- Each earring has 3 hand made solid 9ct yellow gold beads scattered through the opal
- 2 sterling silver links and one 9ct yellow gold link connects the arches to the stud
- Weight = approx. 5.6 grams each excluding butterflies
- Length = approx. 6cm long
- Please allow 1 week for shipping