Celestial Ladder Earrings - Spinel
Celestial Ladder Earrings
A symbolic ladder from the earth to the heavens. 'Ladder' earrings are inspired by ancient cultures, artefacts dug from the ground and found in tombs that mystify current man. Once worn by people with a true love, appreciation and knowledge of the night sky. Each carries different gemstones in their arches, embodying unique power and meaning.
The unique design of these earrings is tediously constructed by hand. Each arch is hand shaped, drilled and threaded with 9ct Rose gold and sparkling Spinel faceted beads. Each earring has 3 hand made 9ct rose gold beads scattered through the spinel, like bright stars in a night sky. The studs are solid 9ct Rose gold, hand hammered into a unique diamond disc. The tassels that hang from the base are tediously hammered to thin sheet drops, created using the same technique used by the ancients.
Spinel is known as the "stone of immortality" it encourages renewal and rejuvenation, bringing freshness to all endeavours. Spinel helps to eliminate negative thinking and fosters the spirit of gratitude. It helps one release worry and resistence as it calms the nervous system.
- Entirely hand made in Sydney Australia
- Arches made of solid sterling silver
- Studs made of solid 9ct rose gold
- 9ct white gold Butterflies secure the stud to the lobe
- Wire threaded through beads made of solid 9ct rose gold
- Tassels hand hammered and formed from 9ct rose gold
- Beads are coated faceted spinel. They have a lovely sparkle!
- Each earring has 3 hand made solid 9ct rose gold beads scattered through the spinel
- A sterling silver link connects the arches to the stud
- Weight = approx. 6.1grams each excluding butterflies
- Length = approx. 6cm long
- Please allow 1 week for shipping