Mixed Element 'Pendulum' - Mahogany Pendant
Mixed Element Pendulum Pendant
The mixed element collection is a fusion between slick metals and natural products. A combination of textures and finishes. Inspired by our natural bold but often fragile world each piece is truly unique, made out of 100% recycled materials they are one of a kind.
The timber element in this piece is hand turned from reclaimed recycled Mahogany. A beautiful pendulum drop that comes down to a fine point. The tip of the pendant is a solid hand made silver point. Inlaid into the Mahogany is a textured 9ct yellow gold wire. The wire is threaded into the timber leaving a 'stitch' mark on the back of the pendant.
The pendulum pendant is sold on a 60cm sterling silver chain. Chain length can be customised.
- Hand turned recycled Mahogany timber
- Pendant dimensions = Approx 45mm long, 17.3mm wide at the thickest section
- Pendant weight excluding chain = Approx 4 grams
- Waxed using natural bees wax
- Solid sterling silver handcrafted point
- 9ct yellow gold textured wire inlay
- 3 links securing it to a chain, 2 x sterling silver, 1 x 9ct yellow gold
- Large sterling silver spinning link
- 60cm silver chain with parrot clasp
- Unique one of a kind pendant
Mixed element pieces are 100% Australian made and unique. All are limited additions or one of a kind. The 'Pendulum' pendant is ready to ship within 2 working days.
Please visit my Instagram for more behind the scenes images and follow me to keep up to date on what Im creating.