Mixed Element 'Droplet' - Brush box pendant
Mixed Element Droplet Pendant
The mixed element collection is a fusion between slick metals and natural products. A combination of textures and finishes. Inspired by our natural bold but often fragile world each piece is truly unique, made out of 100% recycled materials they are one of a kind.
The timber element in this piece is hand turned from reclaimed recycled Brushbox timber. Shaped into a beautiful droplet shape. The top of the pendant is a solid hand made silver cap with link. Inlaid into the Brushbox is 9ct yellow gold and sterling silver wire. The wire is threaded into the timber leaving a 'stitch' marks up the back of the pendant. The Droplet pendant is sold on a 60cm sterling silver chain. Chain length can be customised.
- Hand turned recycled Brushbox timber
- Pendant dimensions = approx 62mm long 17.3mm at widest section, 7.2mm at thinnest section
- Pendant weight excluding chain = 6.6 grams approx
- waxed using natural bees wax
- Solid sterling silver handcrafted cap
- 9ct yellow gold and sterling silver wire inlay
- 2 x 9ct yellow gold links securing it to a chain
- 60cm silver chain with parrot clasp
Mixed element pieces are 100% Australian made and unique. All are limited additions or one of a kind. The 'Droplet' pendant is ready to ship within 2 working days.
Please visit my Instagram for more behind the scenes images and follow me to keep up to date on what Im creating.