Serpent Earrings - Emerald
Serpent Emerald Earrings
The ancients around the world regarded the snake as a symbol of change and longevity. Snakes have a deep connection with the earth, the underworld and the heavens. As a spirit animal snakes represent healing, transformation and re-birth.
The Serpent earrings are entirely made by hand from 9ct rose gold. Each tiny snake hand carved and shaped. Two snakes hang from the emeralds, they are free to move as the wearer moves, tiny tongues flickering in the light. The unique shepherds hooks are hand shaped with tiny snake head turning up looking at the wearer. The large natural emeralds are rose cut with a beautiful variation of colour.
- Hand made from solid 9ct Rose Gold
- Natural rose cut Emeralds
- Hand made snake head shepherds hooks
- Earring length (drop from piercing) approx 56 mm
- Width at the widest point approx 17mm
- Made in Sydney Australia
- Ready to ship in 3 working days
To see these earrings in the making visit my Instagram @larna.cooper